Tuesday, 1 February 2011

January Round Up

Just like everybody else I have absolutely no idea where January went! It flew by but I managed to get a decent about of books read and reviewed so I'm pleased with my productivity in January.

I managed to attend a lot of events and see lots of lovely bloggers so that's very good indeed - event reports WILL be coming soon, even though I've been saying that for over a week now!


So, without further ago here are my stats for January:

Number of books reviewed:
26

Need - Carrie Jones
Captivate - Carrie Jones
A Gathering Light - Jennifer Donnelly
Coming Home - Patricia Scanlan
Air Kisses - Zoe Foster
Fairytale Ending - Gigi Levangie
Eighth Grade Bites - Heather Brewer
Entice - Carrie Jones
Being Billy - Phil Earle
A Beautiful Lie - Irfan Master
My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent
Monster Republic - Ben Horton
Kisses for Lula - Samantha Mackintosh
Girl 16, Five Star Fiasco - Sue Limb
Sin Tropez - Aita Ighodaro
Bright Young Things - Anna Godbersen
Withering Tights - Louise Rennison
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove - Lauren Kate
Nightshade - Andrea Cremer
Tyranny - Lesley Fairfield
Second Chance - Sandra Gerencher
Delirium - Lauren Oliver
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
13 to Life - Shannon Delany
Choker - Elizabeth Woods


Number of books received for review: 34, wow!

Favourite book: Choker - Elizabeth Woods

Most disappointing book: Fairytale Ending - Gigi Levangie


Events attended: UK blogger meet up, Entangled launch party, Random House blogger brunch and Penguin media presentation

Challenge updates

Debut Author Challenge: 6/22 read

Read:

Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Reviewed:

Being Billy - Phil Earle
A Beautiful Lie - Irfan Master
Choker - Elizabeth Woods
The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand


Stephen King Challenge: 0/12 read - this will be rectified in February, promise!

Aussie YA Book Challenge: 0/16 read - again, this will be sorted out soon!

British Book Challenge: 2/10 read

Being Billy - Phil Earle
Withering Tights - Louise Rennison


*

How about you guys - did you have a good January?

3 comments:

  1. Some awesome reads and events, girl! You rock! Just before Feb blew in, I sent off my first revision for my first WIP. I'm excited, yay!

    Have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read both Hush, Hush and Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, as well as 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King (for the 2011 Stephen King Reading Challenge). All of these have been reviewed on my blog.

    Also, I started Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins a couple days ago, but I'm going to count it as a February book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lot of books coming in and books being reviewed. You do so much! I had a pretty good January as well, though I'm thinking February is going to be utter madness..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.