Thursday, 17 February 2011

News: 13 Reasons Why movie update and Wereworld news

I've got a couple of exciting pieces of news for you all today: 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher is going to be turned into a movie and Puffin have signed up two more Werewold novels (by the brill Curtis Jobling).

So, 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher is being adapated for the big screen! I wasn't a huge fan of the book but I loved the story so I'll be really interested to see how this one turns out. Disney Princess Selena Gomez is set to star and the rights have been acquired by Universal. Click here for more info!


I know so many of us have read and loved Curtis Jobling's Wereworld novel, that was relesaed at the beginning of the year so I'm sure you'll all be pleased to here that Puffin have signed up two more Wereworld novels, yay! From the booktrade.info website:

'Due to the instant success of Rise of the Wolf published on 6th January 2011, the first volume in the Wereworld series by British author and artist Curtis Jobling, Puffin is very excited to announce that they have moved fast and acquired a further two titles in the fantasy YA series.

As a result of the fantastic initial performance of the first book, shortlisted for the Waterstone's Children's Book Prize, Puffin is moving the second volume from an early 2012 publication date to the summer of 2011. The two new novels will follow in 2012.'

Click here to read the rest of the article.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of or read any of this stuff, but I'm gonna check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit worried about this movie! I hope they manage to make a good job out of it. And I hadn't heard of the Wereworld books before, but I'll have a look! Thanks for sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get all the latest Telugu Movie Reviews. Read what the movie critics say and give your own rating. Find Here all complete information about Movie

    Telugu Film Ratings

    Latest Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.