Sunday, 13 February 2011

News: Read the first pages of Maggie Stiefvater's 'Forever'

Hi everybody - hope you're all having a lovely weekend! I'm just here today with a massively exciting piece of news for any Maggie Stiefvater fans. Want to read the first pages of Forever, the third in the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy? Well, tomorrow you can, because...

***Tomorrow (February 14th), Maggie will be posting up the first pages of Forever on her facebook page, between 11:30 and noon EST***

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)

I can't wait, it seems like ages since I've had a Grace/Sam fix so I'll be there for sure. Will you guys? Who am I kidding, of course you will!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOH I'm excited, I love Wolves of Mercy Falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news! Though still need to read Linger. Argghh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.