Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Cracked Up to Be - Courtney Summers

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page 20): ‘It’s one of my better entrances. Dad lowers the paper and Mom drops the potato she’s peeling over the sink and they look at me like I’m certifiable, but I’d rather be certifiable than perpetually boring, which is my parents in a nutshell.’


So, what's your teaser this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I feel bad for her folks already ;) Great teaser tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I read this one a little while back. I really enjoyed it. It's powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh!! i have this book. i haven't read it yet but i'm very excited to. heard great things about the author.

    great teaser!

    -michelle

    p.s. thank you for stopping by our blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.