Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Lament - Maggie Stiefvater

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is Lament by the wonderful Maggie Stiefvater and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page 124): ‘My shoulder hit the ground, but I didn’t feel any pain. All I could think about was the crushing weight on my chest, and I wondered if I would ever find my breath again.’


So, what's your teaser this week?

5 comments:

  1. UGH! I can't wait to read the next book, the writing is just so beautiful. Also i'm really jelous of the UK covers! Great Teaser!

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering what happened? Great teaser! Still haven't read any of her books... Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Lament just recently myself. I got through it quite quickly, much faster than Shiver or Linger. I started the sequel but didn't manage to get very far in. I think that may be because it was a library book and I always seem to fail when I pick those up, deadlines and all. I'll be giving it another shot in the future. Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.