Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Treasure Map of Boys - E. Lockhart

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The book I'm reading right now is The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart (one of my favourite YA writers) and here are my sentences!

Teaser sentences (from page 33): ‘Because this was a chance, actually. A chance to reject the dominant Tate Prep aesthetic of marshmallow sculpture in favour of my own roly-poly agenda.’


So, what's your teaser this week?

8 comments:

  1. I like the wording of this teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-the-singing-and-dancing-daughters-of-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book. How are yuh liking it so for?

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-february-15th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, i did the same book. Full of great teasers.
    How are you enjoying the book so far? I'm about half way through. :D

    here's my teasers
    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-treasure-map-of-boys.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grins* nice teaser!! I need to read this on, I have it on my nightstand, I just need to get to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The language of this one is so captivating...thanks for sharing.

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am intrigued and will add this to my TBR list.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.