Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Trailer Reveals: My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece, Across the Universe and Lily Alone

Hi all! As you know I'm a big fan of book trailers and the three I'm about to share with you are all fairly new; well, to my knowledge anyway. I've seen them floating about on Twitter and think they're all brill, especially My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece - which I'm getting super excited about!

My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece - Annabel Pitcher:



Across the Universe - Beth Revis:



Lily Alone - Jacqueline Wilson:



*

So tell me what you think - which one of these is your favourite? Would any of them urge you to go and pick up a copy of the book?

4 comments:

  1. I saw the first video recently and was really moved by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I watched My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece and think I'm going to order it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily brought tears to my eyes! Already wanted My Sister Lives On The Mantlepiece. Now I want to read Lily too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay... all of these books are officially on my TBR list because of you :)

    I've always wanted to read Across the Universe, especially after seeing that BEAUTIFULLY composed trailer, but the My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece trailer makes me at a cry-risk, and Lily looks like it'll be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.