Thursday, 3 February 2011

Trailer Thursday: Lies, The Sky is Everywhere, If I Stay, Before I Fall

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

*Note: Please remember that Lies by Michael Grant is the third in the series so there may be spoilers in the trailer if you haven't read the other two books!*

Lies - Michael Grant


The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson (this is one of my favourites!)


If I Stay - Gayle Forman


Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver (I like the concept of this trailer but, in my opinion, the actress is really not a good fit for Samantha)


*

So what do you guys think about book trailers? Which are your favourites?

1 comment:

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.