Thursday, 10 February 2011

Trailer Thursday: Torment, Along for the Ride, The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Evermore

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

Torment - Lauren Kate


Along for the Ride - Sarah Dessen


The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan


Evermore - Alyson Noel


*

So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

2 comments:

  1. Holy Mary and Joseph, that TFOHAT trailer scared the bejeess out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see... In my own personal opinion...
    The Torment trailer's pretty cool, but not exactly my favorite book trailer.

    The trailer of The Forest of Hands and Teeth has officially made me want to read the book! :)

    And I love the Evermore trailer... and I loved the book. Makes me wish I loved the rest of the Immortals books as much.

    Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.