Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Secrets and Shadows - Shannon Delany

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read.

This week I've chosen 'Secrets and Shadows' by Shannon Delany, which is the sequel to '13 to Life', one of last year's smash hits. There were so many rave reviews of '13 to Life' that I know a lot of people who can't wait for 'Secrets and Shadows', myself included!

Publication date: February 15th 2011
Published by: St Martin's Griffin

Summary (from Goodreads):

So what books can't you wait for? What's your pick this week?

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read 13 to Life! I've been meaning to for aaages, but I never got round to it. The cover of both books are lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Cool choice. I hadn't seen this one before.

    Here is what I'm wishing on this WLW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.