Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Stolen Nights - Rebecca Maizel

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read.

This week I've chosen 'Stolen Nights' by Rebecca Maizel. 'Stolen Nights' is the eagerly anticipated sequel to last year's 'Infinite Days' and I'm excited to see if it lives up to the hype!

Publication date: March 15th 2011
Published by: St Martin's Griffin

Summary (from Goodreads): Thought you loved Infinite Days? Well, just wait until you read the sequel and second book in the Vampire Queen trilogy, Stolen Nights.
So what books can't you wait for? What's your pick this week?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one either. I was in love with the first book and I can't wait to see how the story continues :)

    New post for Debut Author Incites is up :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this one too! I think the UK release is ages away, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be released in 2012 in the uk the last time i heard. I cant wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.