Sunday, 13 March 2011

In My Mailbox - 25

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages. I haven't taken part in IMM for a couple of weeks so this is a selection of some of the brill books I've either received for review or bought myself.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

Over the last couple of weeks I received:


Blood on my Hands - Todd Strasser (received for review from Walker)
Long Reach - Peter Cocks (received for review from Walker)
Flip - Martyn Bedford (received for review from Walker)
Long Lankin - Lindsey Barraclough (received for review from Random House)
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer (received for review from Penguin)
Ondine - Ebony McKenna (received for review from Egmont)
The Fool's Girl - Celia Rees (received for review from Bloomsbury)
The Liar Society - Lisa and Laura Roecker (purchased myself)
Chime - Franny Billingsley (received for review from Bloomsbury)
The Shadowing: Hunted - Adam Slater (received for review from Egmont)
My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece - Annabel Pitcher (purchased myself)

Thanks so much to all of the brilliant publishers who have kindly sent me review copies over the last couple of weeks - you're all fab :).

Hope you all had a good week bookwise - let me know!

13 comments:

  1. i love Long Lankin - the finished copy is soo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing books there. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some spines there are really intriguing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fab books! I can't wait to read Long Lankin. Hope you enjoy all these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed The Liar Society!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 'The Liar Society'too,sounds ace and love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love the Artemis Fowl series! I hope you like it! Chime and The Liar Society look fab too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many books! Great haul this week. I am eyeing Liar Society and Chime right now. Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books you got this week. The Liar Society is one I really want to read. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the Artemis Fowl books and can't wait to read Chime!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set of books there! Enjoy reading, lucky you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    I'm Kate Evangelista, author of Taste, and I just wanted to take this time to introduce myself. If you have the time, please stop by The Coffee Bar by using the link below:

    http://kateevangelistanovels.blogspot.com/

    I hope to see you there.

    Sincerely,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.