Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Cover Reveals: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove, Guardian of the Dead, Hades

So as you may (or may not) have seen the covers of The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove (by Lauren Kate - new cover), Guardian of the Dead (by Karen Healey - new cover) and Hades (by Alexandra Adornetto) have recently been released.

What do you think? I LOVE the new cover for Guardian of the Dead, the new Natalie Hargrove cover is pretty... and, seriously, what on EARTH is up with the trainwreck that is the cover of Hades? Horrendous. Really, really bad!

So without further ado, feast your eyes!

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove - Lauren Kate

Guardian of the Dead - Karen Healey


Hades - Alexandra Adornetto

*

Let me know your thoughts - especially about Hades, as I'm sure this is going to be a love/hate cover!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Hades. As I loved Halo. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, actually. Highway to hell, baby. ^_^

    -LupLun
    Lupines and Lunatics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Well, actually, when I first saw the cover of Hades, I thought it was a joke! haha!

    I loved the cover of Halo, and pretty much hated the book, so I won't be picking this up anyway!

    Love the other two covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the new Natalie Hargrove cover is pretty, too! But I'm not that big of a fan of the Guardian of the Dead cover... Just doesn't appeal to me. Hades' cover is pretty cool in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for Betrayal! It's pretty but kind of different. :) love the color of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew, the Hades cover is so different in comparison to Halo, but it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.