Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Cover Reveals: Past Perfect and Lola and the Boy Next Door


So as you may (or may not) have seen the covers of Lola and the Boy Next Door (Stephanie Perkins) and Past Perfect (by Leila Sales) have recently been released.

What do you think? I actually really like them both. I have quite a specific taste in covers and I think Past Perfect and Lola and the Boy Next Door were really lucky, their cover art is super eye catching and I'm definitely really excited for these two!

So without further ado, here they are:

Past Perfect - Leila Sales

Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins

*

Let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. I need to read Anna and the French Kiss, still. I can't wait for Lola. Both of these covers made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both are great! Robby, I highly recommend Anna and the French Kiss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.