Friday, 15 April 2011

Favourite Covers: Abs!

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is buff boys, polished pecs... ABS! I should say that I don't read romance/erotica so I really don't have much of an idea about any of the books included - these were chosen PURELY for the ridiculous stomachs on the guys (aside from a couple with brilliant titles - Hard and Fast being my personal favourite)

The Perfect Play - Jaci Burton

Demon from the Dark - Kresley Cole

Insatiable - Lauren Dane

No Surrender - Shannon Stacey

Unbroken - Maya Banks

Hard and Fast - Erin McCarthy

The Darkest Kiss - Gena Showalter

Nicholas - Elizabeth Amber

A Tall Dark Cowboy - Mackenzie McKade

The Nymph King - Gena Showalter

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Some of those are truly hilarious. Personally I can appreciate such sculpted bodies, but I'm into LESS muscle than that. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I think my favourites are the covers of the books by Jaci Burton and Lauren Dane.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.