Friday, 8 April 2011

Favourite Covers: Holding Hands

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is hand holding. Such a sweet gesture, I've seen quite a few of these crop up in YA novels so thought it was time to post some of my favourites up.

Claire LeZebnik - Epic Fail

Jennifer Smith - The Comeback Season

Morgan Matson - Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

Angela Morrison - Sing Me to Sleep
Ally Condie - Reunion

Lisa Schroeder - I Heart You, You Haunt Me

Simone Elkeles - Leaving Paradise

Jennifer Lane - With Good Behaviour

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think my face has to be Amy and Roger's Epic Detour! The background looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Iffath, Amy and Roger's is my fave too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an other one: Empress of the world
    It's the most beautiful one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Iffath and Alex - I love Amy and Roger's Epic Detour too.

    Empress of the World is so pretty, I've never seen it before but it sounds brill - definitely going on my TBR list :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't see the first two for some reason! it's probably my wacky internet :D The rest are cool though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.