Friday, 29 April 2011

Favourite Covers: Tattoos

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is tattoos. Now, it's no secret I'm a huge tattoo fan - I have five myself and will definitely be getting more soon, so I thought I'd dedicate this week's feature to covers that feature tattoos.

Elle Jasper - Afterlight

Various authors - Inked

Melissa Marr - Radiant Shadows

Karen Olson - The Missing Ink

Rachel Vincent - Stray

Gena Showalter - Heart of the Dragon

Patricia Briggs - Moon Called

Scott Westerfeld - Specials

Sarah Hall - The Electric Michelangelo

Andrew Davidson - The Gargoyle

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I love the covers of "Afterlight" and "Inked". There are also some awesome tatoos on some of the covers of books by Lauren Dane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are some awesome covers! :D I love ink. I really want my next tat but cant afford it til later in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'The Gargoyle' is an absolutely fantastic book; Marianne's tattooed-on wings suit her. The heroines of my book series have Goddess tattoos inked all over their backs, but I haven't used the image on my covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.