Sunday, 3 April 2011

In My Mailbox - 26

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages. I haven't taken part in IMM for a couple of weeks so this is a selection of some of the brill books I've either received for review or bought myself.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

Sorry about the photos this week - you may notice there's a puppy who refuses to move off of my books *sigh*.


The Glass Collector - Anna Perera (signed)
Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys (signed)
Grace - Morris Gleitzman (signed)





Prisoner of the Inquisition - Theresa Breslin
Duty Calls - James Holland
Wish Me Dead - Helen Grant
Brother Sister - Sean Olin
The Glass Collector - Anna Perera (signed)
Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys (signed)
Grace - Morris Gleitzman (signed)

*

So how about you guys, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. Wow your pooch is so cute - the books are great too ;D Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT A SIGNED COPY OF THE GLASS COLLECTOR. *dies* AND OMG BROTHER SISTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

    (lol, sorry :P)

    Happy reading Carly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jelous you got Between Shades of Gray! I've really been wanting to read that one! Hope you enjoy it :)

    Please stop by to enter my Stand for Japan giveaway!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got Between Shades of Gray this week from the library. I hope you enjoy it and all your other books.

    Your dog is beautiful-reminds me of a sweet border collie I use to dogsit as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you have all these SIGNED books!? *jealous* And I LOOOOVE your puppy. *reaches through Internet* *snatches away dog*

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome IMM!! I am really looking forward to reading Between Shades of Gray! Enjoy!

    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppy!!! So cute.
    I am going to have to check out Prisoner of the Inquisitions - intriguing title.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppy is adorable!!! :D
    Aww.

    Anyway, nice books. I've been meaning to get Between Shades of Grey myself, I hope you like it.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good fury baby/model!

    Great stack! Here is my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some really great book. I'm really jealous, you got Between Shades of Gray . I really have to get it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.