Sunday, 24 April 2011

In My Mailbox - 27


Hi everybody, happy Easter! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and enjoyed the gorgeous sun. I had a bit of a crazy book week this week so I got a fair few, can't wait to get started on them!

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.





Received for review:

Gamerunner - B. R. Collins
Wolf Blood - N. M. Browne
Plague - Michael Grant
Killing Honour - Bali Rai
Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion
It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han
A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness and Siobhan Dowd


Purchased myself:

The Long Weekend - Savita Kalkan
I Am Not a Serial Killer - Dan Wells
Dead Boy Talking - Linda Strachan
Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
Audrey, Wait! - Robin Benway
Sweet Valley Confidential - Francine Pascal
In the Miso Soup - Ryu Murakami
Running in Heels - Helen Bailey
Artichoke Hearts - Sita Brahmachari
Room - Emma Donoghue
What Would Emma Do? - Eileen Cook
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List - Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Paper Towns - John Green
Looking for Alaska - John Green
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green



*

So how about you guys, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

14 comments:

  1. I got Looking for Alaska too! I've heard so much awesome about it, it's gonna be good :) I loved Elsewhere, it's so good! Enjoy your books! :)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wintergirls is amazing! I loved it!
    I really wanna read some John Green! And Very jealous of the summer I turned pretty, heard awesome things about that one!
    Good books! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is a lot of books! So many of them I want to read myself! Hope you enjoy them.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many fantastic books, went on a shopping spree I see. I adored Looking For Alaska, hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome books! Have fun reading them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books you got this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, AWESOME books Carly!!!
    YAY John Green!

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to read Sweet Valley Confidential. I loved all the SV books when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG book overload! Super jealous! Looks like you got a lot of great books to read! Nice IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a huge mailbox! I hope you enjoy everything you got. My Mailboxes are here at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    That's massive!
    The only book I got this week was Northanger Abbey, which I bought when out with my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh. What a set! I have Warm Bodies. I want to start it soon. I really want the new Sweet Valley Confidential book. New follower too!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That should keep you busy for a bit.

    I'm too nervous to read the Sweet Valley books, I'm worried it's going to somehow ruin the whole series for me. Although, thanks to that book Sweet Valley had come up in my blog like 5 times! Yeesh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.