Monday, 11 April 2011

Trailer Reveal: Angel's Fury - Bryony Pearce


Hello everyone! I've got a brand new trailer to share with you today for Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce. It's due out this July (published by Egmont) and sounds brilliant - check out the summary below.

'I've started to have dreams while I'm awake. I remember music I've never heard ... I've got all this extra stuff in my head, but I'm forgetting things from my own life. I feel like I'm being taken over.

Cassie Farrier has always suffered from terrifying nightmares. On a trip to Germany she recognises scenes from her dreams and finds evidence of a sixty year-old massacre. Fearing for her sanity, her family sends Cassie to a retreat where she meets others with symptoms like her own and finds out that she has lived a number of past lives.


However, the Doctor at the retreat is not what she seems. Cassie and the boy she comes to love must escape the Doctor’s influence but can they also escape the misery of their shared past?
'


Sounds great, right? I think this one's going to be a huge hit and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. If the summary caught your attention then definitely head over here to check out the trailer and let me know what you think, are you looking forward to Angel's Fury?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.