Thursday, 7 April 2011

Trailer Thursday: The Dead-Tossed Waves, All Unquiet Things, Beautiful Darkness, Cherry Crush

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. Every Thursday I'll be running 'Trailer Thursday', where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels of new and old books. Enjoy!

The Dead-Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan (this is book two in the series so if you haven't read book one there may be possible spoilers):



All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab:



Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (this is book two in the series so there are possible spoilers if you haven't read book one):



Cherry Crush - Cathy Cassidy:



So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... I'm not actually crazy for any of the trailers this week.
    Usually trailers get me pumped, so they do affect the placement of a book in my 2B Bought list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.