Thursday, 28 April 2011

Trailer Thursday: The Glass Demon, The Thirteen Secrets, The Emerald Atlas, Cycler

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. Every Thursday I'll be running 'Trailer Thursday', where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels of new and old books. Enjoy!

The Glass Demon - Helen Grant:




The Thirteen Secrets - Michelle Harrison:




The Emerald Atlas - John Stephens:



Cycler - Lauren McLaughlin:



So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the book trailers. I love them-they are like little teasers. I will definitly look for the Cycler based on the trailer. I'm absolutely intrigued. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.