Thursday, 14 April 2011

Trailer Thursday: Very LeFreak, Party, Long Reach, Monsters of Men

Hi everyone! So, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. Every Thursday I'll be running 'Trailer Thursday', where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels of new and old books. Enjoy!

Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn:



Party - Tom Leveen:



Long Reach - Peter Cocks:



Monsters of Men - Patrick Ness (this is book three so may have spoilers if you haven't read the series yet!):



So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the whole Patric Ness series. It is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.