Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Flawless - Lara Chapman

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read.

This week I've chosen Flawless by Lara Chapman. I'm a fan of retellings of classic stories so I'm really looking forward to this one!

Published: May 10th 2011, Bloomsbury

Summary (from Goodreads): FLAWLESS is a modern retelling of the Cyrano story in which a senior-class salutatorian with a notable nose agrees to help her perfectly gorgeous best friend catch the eye of the new hottie at school, only to discover he's actually the perfect guy for her.

*

So, what books can't you wait for? What's your pick this week?

5 comments:

  1. I just signed up for a blog tour the publisher set up for Flawless a few days ago. I'm pretty exited to read it, it sounds great :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! This does look interesting! Love the cover. My WoW is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! this one sounds great!
    I'm going to add it to my list of books to buy.

    Thanks for bringing it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does look really fun. I love cute modern day stories.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one also. I love retellings!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.