Sunday, 1 May 2011

In My Mailbox - 28


Hi everybody! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and are enjoying the bank holiday weekend (you Brits anyway).

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

Look at that bloody huge stack of books!

Received for review:

The Taming of Lila May - Vanessa Curtis

Purchased myself:

Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
You Wish - Mandy Hubbard
Invincible Summer - Hannah Moskowitz
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys - Kate Brian
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves
Beautiful - Amy Reed
The Yellow Wallpaper - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks - E. Lockhart
Anatomy of a Boyfriend - Daria Snadowsky
Dramarama - E. Lockhart
A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Whitcomb
Will Work for Prom Dress - Aimee Ferris
Freefall - Mindi Scott
The Zombie Survival Guide - Max Brooks
Into the Wild Nerd Yonder - Julie Halpern
The ABC's of Kissing Boys - Tina Ferraro
Love You, Hate You, Miss You - Elizabeth Scott
Leaving Paradise - Simone Elkeles
Break - Hannah Moskowitz
The Secret Year - Jennifer Hubbard
After - Amy Efaw
Very LeFreak - Rachel Cohn
One Day - David Nicholls
WTF - Peter Lerangis
I Can't Keep My Own Secrets - Various (author), Smith Magazine (edited by)
Kiss It - Erin Downing






*

How about you guys? What did you get in your mailbox?

16 comments:

  1. Wow, you had just about the same amount of crazy goodness as I did this week. I loved Megan Meade's Guide! I hope you like it and the others!

    http://amberinblunderland.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Somebody had a major book shopping spree! 0.0

    After and The Forest of Hands and Teeth are both favorites of mine. As for the rest...JELOUSNESS!!!!!

    Hope you enjoy! ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Was there a sale on somewhere! You have been very busy in the book shops! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing week. I got ten new books (all bought) this week and should get another ten next week.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! thats a lotta books!
    I loved, loved, loved One Day...In fact if you havent read Starter for Ten and The Understudy, get those too, Nicholls is great!! :D
    Some other great sounding books there. I hope you enjoy reading em! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great haul u got there!
    Enjoy A Certain Slant Of Light and The Forest of Hands And Teeth, they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you had an awesome book week! I hate to think how much you spent... :L Will Grayson, Will Grayson looks so good, I'll look out for your review! :) Happy reading!

    Bella
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, uh..WOW! You had a fabulous book week!!!

    Enjoy your books Carly! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read Invincible Summer :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, now all of the book addicts have found the way to your blog. That's quite a stack of books you have, awesome.

    Have fun reading!
    Amy

    BTW, I'm following you now will you follow me back?
    http://amyjonesyaff.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-meme-3.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah, so many books! Will Grayson, Will Grayson is so amazing and The Forest of Hands and Teeth is pretty good, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow! So many books. I can't wait to read The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Enjoy :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I finished Bleeding Violet recently, there's a review on my blog, if you want to check it out :]

    I'm a new follower! Here's my mailbox. Have a great week!

    Nora, The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! That is one huge stack ;) Then again, I have way more than that to read :P It's just not in a tower, it's on a book shelf. hehe. And I've been building this "to-read" collection for YEARS, and got way behind at times when reading wasn't even on my radar (i.e. post studies when I was burned out from reading boring crap).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah, epic haul! I loved The Secret Year. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.