Sunday, 8 May 2011

In My Mailbox - 29

Hello all! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope you all had a good book week and received lots of lovely book shaped packages.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome The Story Siren.

This week I received:


For review:

Small Change for Stuart - Lissa Evans (thanks Random House)
Pride and Premiership - Michelle Gayle (thanks Walker)
An Act of Love - Alan Gibbons (thanks Orion)
Does Your Face Fit? - Roger Stevens (thanks Bloomsbury)
Flawless - Lara Chapman (thanks Bloomsbury) *I'd already bought a copy of this one myself so look out for a giveaway once I hit 600 followers!*
Living with Feet Too Big for a Glass Slipper - Lynne Tapper


Bought:

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson


*

So that’s it from me this week for IMM – what did you guys receive?

11 comments:

  1. ARGH! I'll totally be entering the giveaway for Flawless, it seems to be on a few IMM's this week, I haven't heard much about it but I'm totally gunna have to look into because lets face it, that cover is mesmerising!
    Great books this week Carly! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fab books this week - really curious about Living with Feet Too Big for a Glass Slipper - Lynne Tapper looking forward to your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to LOVE new books arriving, certainly makes my day when it does.

    Love you blog, you have some awesome author lists with some great talent on there.

    Have an awesome day!!

    Sarah ketley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I really want to read Flawless and Amy and Roger's Epic Detour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. Loving the cover and sound of Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. Looking forward to your review. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, really looking forward to Amy and Roger's Epic Detour! Hope you enjoy it! Have you seen the UK cover? It's very pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. More awesome books! I'll go with Epic Detour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is brilliant. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bunch of great books this week! I love that cover of Amy and Roger as well, though I think I prefer the UK pb.

    Happy reading, hope you enjoy all your lovely new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Flawless! I so want to read that one!!! :D
    You got some awesome books this week! hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There seem to be some really good ones in here that I hadn't heard of before! Flawless looks really good as well. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    Here is my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.