Sunday, 22 May 2011

In My Mailbox - 30


Hi everybody! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope all of you had a great week and received lots of lovely books.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

Received for review:

Life: An Exploded Diagram - Mal Peet
Mad Love - Suzanne Selfors
Passion - Lauren Kate (ahhhhhhhhh!!!)
Write to be Published - Nicola Morgan (signed!)
Fallen Grace - Mary Hooper
Tiger's Curse - Colleen Houck
The Truth About Celia Frost - Paula Rawsthorne


Gifted/Bought:

All Unquiet Things - Anna Jarzab (bought)
Rosebush - Michelle Jaffe (gifted from the lovely Sarah at Sarah's Book Reviews)
Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris (gifted from the lovely Sarah at Sarah's Book Reviews)


And here are a few pretty notebooks I bought this week:



*

How about you guys? What did you get in your mailboxes this week?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh Passion and Tiger Curse. I hope you enjoy your haul, happy reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear how Passion is!! It comes out in just a few weeks here and I'll probably run out and buy it the very day it hits the shelves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great books! I Passion looks beautiful! I still havent read fallen and torment though, they are sat there on my tbr staring at me!
    I love your notebooks, where did you get them from?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely books this week - I have Celia Frost too and have heard such good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been wanting to read All Unquiet Things for a while, looking forward to seeing what you think! Pretty notebooks :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :). Raimy - the two on the left are from good old Wilkinsons (£1 each - they've released this range that's a proper rip off of everything Paperchase but suuuuper cheap, so I went mental I bought LOADS of it) and the grey one is from TK Maxx in Cardiff, only £4 and it's sooo soft, it feels all suedey!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I want Mad Love! and those notebooks are lovely :D

    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love those notebooks! And the books of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab was recommended to me... it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those notebooks - apart from the writers one :D Great book week :D Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.