Thursday, 19 May 2011

Trailer Thursday: Immortal Beloved, By Midnight, Beautiful Creatures

Hi everyone! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

Immortal Beloved - Cate Tiernan



By Midnight - Mia James



Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl



*

So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping to get a projector for the school library and show book trailers. I think that they will capture some pupils imagination far more than just reading the synopsis.
    Book trailers are definately the way forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.