Thursday, 5 May 2011

Trailer Thursday: Where She Went, Scorpia Rising, So Much Closer and Department 19

Hi everyone! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I love book trailers. I think they’re absolutely fascinating and I love to see the different wants books are promoted through their trailers. I’m starting a weekly feature on a Thursday, where I’ll be bringing you a few trailers that I’ve found on my travels. Enjoy!

Where She Went - Gayle Forman



Scorpia Rising - Anthony Horowitz



So Much Closer - Susane Colasanti



Department 19 - Will Hill



*

So what do you guys think about book trailers - do they ever influence your decision to read (or not read) a book?

2 comments:

  1. I really like book trailers. But most of the time, I can't say they influence my decision to buy a book. If I'm predisposed to buying a book I might look at a trailer simply because I already want the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these trailers. So much fun to watch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.