Sunday, 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox - 31


Hi everybody! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope all of you had a great week and received lots of lovely books.

In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.


Received for review:

David - Mary Hoffman
The Devil Walks - Anne Fine


Tiger's Curse - Colleen Houck
Haunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey (signed!)


Truth & Dare - Various
Lula Does the Hula - Sophie Mackintosh


*

Thanks to Bloomsbury, Hodder & Stoughton, Random House, Egmont and the lovely Sophie over at So Many Books, So Little Time for brightening up my mailbox this week!

6 comments:

  1. the devil walks looks awesome - i can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I am lovingthe sound of David. Will look out for your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Devil Walks - OMG I want it already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David sounds rather interesting and I just love the cover for Tiger's Curse! Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a lot of the books but they all look really good. Love the cover for Haunting Violet. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! I just finished Truth and Dare and I have a feeling you will LOVE some of the stories in there! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.