Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Never Have I Ever - Sara Shepard

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill over at Breaking the Spine and is a post detailing an upcoming book you can't wait to read.

This week I've chosen Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard. I read The Lying Game earlier this year and loved it - it ended on such a cliff hanger so I can't wait to learn more in Never Have I Ever.

Publication date: August 2nd 2011
Published by: HarperCollins

*

So what about you guys? What are your picks for this week?

2 comments:

  1. The Lying Game had such a huge cliffhanger! I can't wait to read this one, although I'm sure this one won't answer many questions since I assume this will be a Pretty Little Liars type series.

    Tara @ Taming the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've
    worked hard on. Any suggestions?
    My blog - weightloss calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.