Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Cover Reveal: Bloodlines - Richelle Mead (updated UK cover)

So as you may (or may not) have seen the cover of Richelle Mead's Bloodlines has just been amended. They've made the decision to switch back to the US cover - what do you think? I think it's pretty and I do think it's a smart move to keep the cover in line with the US release. However, I'm not a huge fan of faces on book covers, I think interpretation of characters in a book is a personal thing so I prefer to make up my own mind. Either way, I'm really excited about Bloodlines!

So without further ado, here it is:

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this is a series that gets a lot better in the later books. I didn't love Bloodlines (although I did enjoy it), but was hooked by the end of The Golden Lily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.