Monday, 18 July 2011

News: New Delirium Trailer

Hello all! I hope you're all having a lovely Monday. What have you got planned for this week? Let me know!

I wanted to share something with you today that I think it just brilliant - the new interactive trailer for Delirium by Lauren Oliver (who got engaged a couple of weeks ago; congratulations!).

Interactive, you say? Yes, indeed! Have a watch below and you'll see that you get to choose your own ending to the trailer - like those awesome books in the 90s. I haven't actually seen a feature like this used before - except lightly in the Pottermore reveal, I guess.

It's a beautiful trailer and reminded me a lot of some of Walker's trailers - think The Sky is Everywhere and Life: An Exploded Diagram. As you all know I'm a huge fan of book trailers and I definitely think trailers like this are going to help make book trailers more accessible to the average reader.

So, what do you think? Have a watch below and let me know which option you picked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.