Sunday, 10 July 2011

UK Book Tours Launch!

Happy Sunday to all of you beautiful readers! It's far too early, isn't it? Well, grab yourself a bacon sarnie and a cuppa and have a read of this. I have some exciting news.

The rebooted UK Book Tours will be lauching tomorrow!

Like so many of you I was so sad when Lynsey had to shut down the original tour site due to work commitments. She did such a brilliant job bringing so many great books to all of us bloggers so we thought it would be a huge shame for that not to continue.

So! Lynsey kindly allowed us to take over and relaunch UK Book Tours and tomorrow you'll get to see the result. I'm very excited.

I have to give a huge shout out and thank you to Sya and Emma, who have been so organised and, honestly, done the vast majority of the work so THANK YOU ladies, you are brilliant.

If you have any suggestions or donations just give us a shout over at ukbooktours@hotmail.co.uk or @UKBookTours, which Sya is manning.

We really hope you enjoy UK Book Tours so please do come and hang out tomorrow, when our first tour becomes available. Oh, and if you want a clue as to what the first book is - you'll have to BUMP into us tomorrow to find out!


See you on the other side!
x


3 comments:

  1. Hi Carly, I'm really glad you, Emma and Sya decided to take it on. What a big job! Looking forward to being part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sya is just a wonder. I cannot wait to get these lovely tours going. I like to share the book love :D So happy to be working with the both of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im excited about this. I found the original site just as I was starting to blog then saw it was shutting down! But its great you guys have taken it on and I can't wait to be a part of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.