Monday, 8 August 2011

Cover Reveal: Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor


Hi everyone! I've just been sent (literally just been sent, like two hours ago) a picture of the UK cover for Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I couldn't wait to show you all because it is STUNNING. Honestly, this is one of the most beautiful covers I've seen for a long and I know I'm going to have to pick up a finished copy as soon as it's out. Although, I did actually think the cover of the ARC could have been releasedn as that was pretty awesome as well.

Feast your eyes, people, feast your eyes:



What do you think? I absolutely love it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love it. I will have to get my hands on a finished copy of this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE. We are dying for this book, regardless of the cover, but all that gorgeousness makes us drool eve more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karou. First of all I love the name. It's beautiful. Karou is an interesting character to get to know. She's strong and confident, and very smart. But the story is told in such a way that kept me wondering about her the whole time. It's brilliant really, the way I was curious about Karou the whole time. A lot of questions come up about her life and the answers are given to you in miniscule pieces throughout the 418 pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.