Thursday, 25 August 2011

Favourite Covers: Blue



So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is... The colour blue!

Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins

Raised by Wolves - Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Fallen - Lauren Kate

Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J. K. Rowling

The Iron Knight - Julie Kagawa

Divergent - Veronica Roth

The Lost Saint - Bree Despain

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Lost Saint's cover! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL OF THESE! :)
    Wonderful picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the blue theme! I think Fallen is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all these covers, I can't choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While Order of the Phoenix is probably my least favorite Harry Potter book, the cover is gorgeous. And I love the Mockingjay cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.