Thursday, 18 August 2011

Favourite Covers: The Night Sky

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is: The night sky!

Wintertown - Stephen Emond (out December 2011)

There is No Dog - Meg Rosoff

Across the Universe - Beth Revis

Wolfsbane - Andrea Cremer

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling

Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer

The Call of the Wild - Jack London

Marcelo in the Real World - Francisco X. Stork

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Wintertown is calling me! I love that one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These covers are all so pretty! Can't wait for Wintertwon it sounds and looks really great :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I really like all of these, especially Across the Universe, Wolfsbane, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Marcelo in the Real World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best for me is Across the Universe. I want a poster of that one! Beautiful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wintertown and Marcelo in the real world look amazing! Id be drawn to those two the most (except harry potter... I think I have an in-built alarn that goes off purely when Harry Potter is near!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.