Friday, 19 August 2011

News: BIRTHDAYS and Brand New Michael Grant Series!


Hi guys! I've got some exciting news for any Michael Grant fans out there - I'm sure there are lots of you. I'm a massive fan of the Gone series so this is really exciting for me.

Coming this year, Michael has a new series coming out that was conceived not only as a book, but also as a “transmedia” experience. Essentially a transmedia story is an interactive narrative told through the written word, video, puzzles, and more. But most importantly, it encourages fans to become part of the action. (Awesome)

The tale has just gotten underway at
societytwins.com and nexushumanus.com so head over to those two websites now to find out more and become part of the action.

Any of you who haven't yet read Grant's fantastic Gone series - I highly recommend it!

(Note: Info taken from a Shadow Gang press release)

*

In other news - it's my mummy's 50th birthday today! Hooray! I want to give her a big shout out and say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She really is the best mum out there and I'm so grateful every single for everything that she does for me.

We're having a massive family party over the weekend and I can't wait to celebrate and catch up with all my lovely cousins, aunts and uncles who I don't get to see often enough. Yay!

Happy birthday, Mumsy. Lots of love xxx



3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mum. I hope she has a fabulous party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww happy birthday to your mum!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww - you look like your Mum <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.