Saturday, 3 September 2011

Blog Tour: Elizabeth Miles - Fury


So I'm here today for my stop on Elizabeth Miles' blog tour for her fabulous debut Fury. I reviewed Fury a couple of weeks ago and loved it - I really do recommend it. If you want to take a look at my review then click here.

If you haven't heard about Fury yet then have a look at the trailer below to give you a taste of what's in store. Mysterious! And if that piques your interest scroll down to the bottom of this post, where you could be in with a chance of winning one in FIVE hardback copies that I have to give away!



Have a read of the rules below and click here to enter.

- UK/Ireland only - I'm sorry international readers, I'll be hosting a contest for you soon!

- It's not an absolute requirement but I would like it if the winners would review Fury on their blog (or Goodreads/Amazon if you don't have a blog), just because it's a fab book :).

- The giveaway will run for two weeks, ending on September 17th September 2011 at midnight (London time).

- Please make sure you leave the correct address and email address when you enter your details on the form! Your address will be passed on to Simon & Schuster so they can send out your prize.


2 comments:

  1. OOH I am so excited by this one. I really want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow, in the most ridiculous way, the book had mesmerized me with its wicked paranormal and vengeance that almost seem real. Up until now, I still shudder whenever I think of one character's tragic death by one of the Furies, which I think is unfair. While I do believe in karma, I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance, to mend every wrong right. But the characters involved are dragged to endless gripping misery without a chance of feeling remorseful for the mistakes they had done, perhaps with the exception of Em.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.