Thursday, 1 September 2011

Favourite Covers: Butterflies



So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up. The theme for this post is... Butterflies!

Haven - Kristi Cook

Fairy Tale - Cyn Balog

The Patron Saint of Butterflies - Cecilia Galante

Betwixt - Tara Bray Smith

Luna - Julie Anne Peters

Tithe - Holly Black

Ascheherz - Nina Blazon

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Tithe for sure! The font is all, dark feeling (if that makes sense), and the wings are gorgeous. But it feels like it's going to be something sinister. I like it that way. Either way, I'm going to add it to my list. Thanks for sharing these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love butterflies (you may have guessed?) but I'm not sure I love butterflies on books. I wonder why that is? Of these though, I think I like Luna the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.