Thursday, 8 September 2011

Favourite Covers: From Behind


So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is... From behind. Or 'facing away from the camera' but that doesn't have quite the same ring, does it? Plus, double entendres ftw.

Torment - Lauren Kate

Ash - Malinda Lo

The Chosen One - Carol Lynch Williams

Revelations - Melissa de la Cruz

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

Stealing Heaven - Elizabeth Scott

Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen

A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Ash. Also, I love the book. But it was one of the deciding factors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at 'from behind' What are you like! :D Torment is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title of the post and categorisation :)

    I actually like the other covers for Water for elephants more, but I do love the cover for Torment.

    I just realised that although I have been following your blog for a while now I haven't been 'following' -fixed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torment is my favorite by far. LOVE that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers for Torment and Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Torment and Ash but I think my fave has to be Stealing Heaven... Its a brilliant cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.