Thursday, 22 September 2011

Favourite Covers: Swimming

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is... Swimming! Or anything water related; if they're in water, we're good.

Haunting Violet - Alyxandra Harvey

Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin

The Dead-Tossed Waves - Carrie Ryan

Breathless - Jessica Warman

Possessions - Nancy Holder

Deeper - Megan Hart

Diving In - Kate Cann

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh Deeper looks a bit rude and rather suggestive with the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, there's some really great covers with this them! The first three are especvially gorgeous :)

    And I agree with what Viv said above, haha! I think the cover for Deeper would probably suit Diving In more, having read that. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I hadn't even noticed how dirty the Deeper cover is! I love it almost as much as 'Hard and Fast', which was in my 'Ridiculous Abs' week and is my all time favourite title! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah I have to agree, I though Deeper looked rude when I saw it too!!

    There are some amazingly gorgeous covers here though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imaginary Girls, the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and the Dead-Tossed Waves are all just absolutely stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dead-Tossed Waves is absolutely gorgeous and is my favourite..

    Though, Deeper. Crikey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.