Sunday, 11 September 2011

IMM - 32

Hi everybody! Here’s my In My Mailbox for this week – I hope all of you had a great week and received lots of lovely books. I haven't done IMM for a while now so these are the books I've received and bought over the last two weeks.


In case you haven't taken part before, In My Mailbox is a weekly post hosted by Kristi who's over at the awesome blog, The Story Siren.

Received for review:


Adventures of the New Cut Gang - Philip Pullman
Mister Creecher - Chris Priestley
The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller


Lies - Michael Grant
The Donut Diaries - Declan Milligan
Bleeding Hearts - Alyxandra Harvey
The Isle of Blood - Rick Yancey

The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker
Divergent - Veronica Roth (gifted by the lovely Jesse at Books 4 Teens)
Marshmallow Skye - Cathy Cassidy
Virtuosity - Jessica Martinez

Birthmarked - Caragh O'Brien
Prized - Caragh O'Brien
The Cursed Ones - Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
The Damned - Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie

Eragon - Christopher Paolini
Eldest - Christopher Paolini
Brisingr - Christopher Paolini

The (Not Quite) Perfect Boyfriend - Lili Wilkinson
Cassie - Barry Jonsberg
She's with the Band - Georgia Clark
Always Mackenzie - Kate Constable

The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter
Reel Life Starring Us - Lisa Greenwald
Misfit - Jon Skovron
The Orphan of Awkward Falls - Keith Graves

Puchased myself:

House of Leaves - Mark E. Danielowski
My Name is Mina - David Almond
I Am J - Cris Beam

Witchfinder: Dawn of the Demontide - William Hussey
Vampire Destiny trilogy - Darren Shan
Vampire War trilogy - Darren Shan
Vampire Rites trilogy - Darren Shan

The True Tale of the Monster Billy Dean - David Almond (FINALLY! So, so excited about this)

Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson
Department 19 - Will Hill
Undead - Kirsty McKay
Kill All Enemies - Melvin Burgess

*

So that's my mailbox for this week - what did you receive?

11 comments:

  1. OMG SO MANY BOOKS!!! lol

    I bought Eragon a while ago but haven't read it yet.. also picked up Divergent last week..

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You got great books! I love Eragon's series, hope you enjoy it!
    Happy Reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got quite the haul this week!!

    Donut Diaries sounds fabulous!! (Although that could be just because I'm on a diet and craving donuts... LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got sooo many good books!!!! I wish I had your mailbox so bad!! I hope you enjoy all of it :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got a lot of great books!! :D

    I really loved Undead and Birthmarked, I look forward to reading what you think of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the goddess test. you got a crazy amount of good books this week! enjoy!!

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an epic mailbox! Look how many books you got sent for review! Insane! :D

    Mine seems rather tiny in comparison lol but check it outhere

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! You had an amazing IMM! I don't even know where to begin with what I can't wait to start or desperately want myself, but there's plenty! Great IMM. :) Enjoy! My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. I can't even contain the jealousy right now. AHH! You have sooo many books...and you are in a foreign country! And I love your blog!!!

    New follower...sorry for the drooling over your blog. I love new shiny things :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.