Monday, 12 September 2011

Vlog: Top Ten Things That Piss Me Off About Blogging (introductory video)

Hello lovely readers! I'm here today with my second ever vlog, in which I introduce a ten part series of video rants I'm going to be posting up over the next few weeks.

Any of you who know me well know I'm easily angered and have quite a lot of rage, which I usually release through passive aggressive notes and bi-yearly meltdowns. To try and combat this I've decided to film videos highlighting the top ten things that piss me off about book blogging. Hooray!

Below is the introduction to the series, where you'll see me sport very red lipstick.



Note: There will be swearing and insults and all sorts of offensive things in these videos. They are rants and I'm really going to go for it so please don't watch if swearing etc offends you. I'm obviously not going to be targeting anybody by name (except for that one sneaky eBay bint and she DESERVES to be outed, plus I don't even think it's her real name so who the frig cares?) or doing anything to be mean, it's just a list of things that annoy me.

*

So, what I really want to know is, what sort of things piss you guys off about book blogging?

9 comments:

  1. You are looking lovely today Carly! I am totally scared by what might piss you off about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Viv you look absolutely gorgeous, the red lippy looks fab on you :D
    I am scared to pee you off too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious...

    Love the red, it works on you hun!

    Black Disaster Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im curious, but also kind of scared lol....

    Here's hoping haven't done any of the things on your list that piss you off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I'm so excited for these! Yay!!!! I love rants! There are a LOT of things that piss me off about the book blogging community too! :)

    Totally agree with everyone love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely darling! also, totally didnt expect you to sound like that... though I had no idea what a Bath accent sounded like so... yeah!

    I cant wait to hear what your ten things are... and I hope I don't do any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be fun! :)
    I'm really interested with what you have to say, and I have a feeling I'll be able to connect since I tend to rant more then I should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea - can't wait to see the vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait! Please don't hold back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.