Thursday, 27 October 2011

Favourite Covers: From the Side

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is...from the side!

Birthmarked - Caragh O'Brien

Entice - Carrie Jones

The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong

Everlasting - Alyson Noel

Unearthly - Cynthia Hand

Glimmerglass - Jenna Black

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

Burned - P.C. and Kristin Cast

The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. My favourite is Glimmerglass by Jenna Black, but that's only because that series is one of my favourites!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.