Thursday, 6 October 2011

Favourite Covers: Hearts

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is: Hearts!


My Beating Teenage Heart - C.K. Kelly Martin

But I Love Him - Amanda Grace

In a Heartbeat - Loretta Ellsworth

Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad

Heart Shaped Box - Joe Hill

How to Be Popular - Meg Cabot

Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan

Bleeding Hearts - Alyxandra Harvey

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. Nice list! We also like the heart on Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some amazing books here! I love the cover for Heart Shaped Box, and may have to check that out as Ive not heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.