Thursday, 20 October 2011

Favourite Covers: Jewellery

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is... Jewellery! Necklaces, earrings, bracelets - you name it.

Witch Song - Amber Argyle

Shadowland - Alyson Noel

The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong

The Guru of Love - Samrat Upadhyay

Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz

A Countess Below Stairs - Eva Ibbotson

She's So Dead to Us - Kieran Scott

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. awesome post. I LOVE the cover for Witch Child, its amazing!
    Also I believe there is jewellery on the Gallagher Girls books by Ally Carter :) I love those covers too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.