Thursday, 13 October 2011

Favourite Covers: Wings

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is: Wings!

Silence - Becca Fitzpatrick

Demon's Fall - Karalynn Lee

Halo - Alexandra Adornetto

Angelology - Danielle Trussoni

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare

Ink Exchange - Melissa Marr

Beautiful Dead: Summer - Eden Maguire

Fallen Angel - Willa Cline

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. HALO, that title makes me always sing that song of Beyonce.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Beautiful Dead one is my favourite! I really want to read that series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.