Wednesday, 9 November 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011: Soundtrack (The One That Got Away - Katy Perry)

I only heard this song a few days ago after I'd already started writing Under the Influence but it went straight onto the playlist for my NaNo novel. Word for word it pretty much plays out the entire plot of my novel - creepy when that happens, isn't it?

I've been a little bit vague about the plot of Under the Influence but, basically, yeah, it's all about 'the one that got away' and what my main character would do if she got to go back to the day they first met and have a second chance to do it all over again.



Inspiring lyrics: In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Katy Perry :P have you ever read One Day? I think you might like it. I presume you have read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.