Monday, 14 November 2011

Trailer: The Hunger Games

I've seen a few people on Twitter stressing that they haven't been able to find the full Hunger Games trailer so I thought I'd post it up here in case any of you haven't seen it yet.

I actually think it looks pretty awesome, I do have a few reservations and I really, really hope things don't go too Twilight but, based on the trailer, I'm quite excited! I think Lenny Kravitz as Cinna is a stroke of genius and I think Rue looks awesome. I'm still not 100% convinced by Josh Hutcherson but we'll see! Oh, also, was I the only one who's clearly been saying 'Mellark' wrong this whole time?!

Ha, and one last thing - the music at the end totally makes me think of The X-Files. Anyone else? No? Bueller?

Let me know what you think, guys!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! And good luck with NaNo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not at all how I pictured Katniss or much of the set... Or Gale. Josh as Peeta is probably my favorite part! Thanks for posting this! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music made me think of The X-Files too! Ironic that I heard the X-Files theme when I read the book...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.